Variable Frequency Drives
Incentives for Improving Efficiency of Large Irrigation Pumps.
Variable Frequency Drives. New for 2014, this program pays incentives when you upgrade irrigation and Ag pumps to Variable Frequency Drives to save electricity and reduce energy expenses:
- Greater control to vary pressure and flow
- Serve multiple irrigation systems from a single pump
- Soft starts to keep sand from clogging your system
In addition, these retrofit improvements are eligible for 0% interest loans. Use the savings from increased energy efficiency to fund loan repayments.
Request a Custom Analysis of your Ag operations from a Demand Response specialist at Polaris Energy Services who will help you:
- Design a Demand Response program that is optimized for your operations
- Quantify the amount of incentives and equipment for which you are eligible
- Identify the areas of impact on your operations
- Define parameters for opting out of specific Demand Response events